Social Icons

twitterfacebookrss feedemail

Thursday 5 July 2012

How to Edit Comment on Facebook





Now dear reader you can edit any comment you post on facebook if you made a mistake when writting the comment.

Now imagine you wrote a comment on one of your friend's facebook update and while typing it you made a mistake you can now edit the post and correct it as you wish.
All you have to do is just go to the right hand side of your comment where you will see  a pencil like icon.
click on the icon and you will see Edit and Delete.
Clicking on the edit you will be chanced to edit your post.
I hope this post helps.
Please just take a moment to subscribe to my blog not to miss any of my future posts.
Please don't forget to drop your comments here also.
Cheers!!!

 

Receive All Updates Via Twitter. Just Click the Follow Button Below...


Skip To Continue
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

wibiya widget

Join Us On Networked Blogs

Free Automatic Link

About Me

My photo
I am a young blogger and guy that loves making money online. I also love teaching people how to make money online and also making new friends.