Social Icons

twitterfacebookrss feedemail

Friday 27 July 2012

Publish your Book online for FREE



Yes that's right now you can now publish your book online for free and even sell it too.
I have tried it and it really works. Infact I published three books using the information am going to teach you in this post.
Now let's get to it:

There is a site I use to publish my book online, the site is LULU.



All you need is to register on the website and start uploading your book, creating cover and all that makes up a book.
You can also sell your book on lulu. After creating your book, they would give you option to sell your book on their website where they would get a percentage for each sale but isn't that good because at least you created the book for free.
I know you are itching to go over and try your hands on it so am gonna leave you to go for it
If you have a question to ask, please use the comment form below.
and please don't forget to subscribe to my blog.
Cheers!!!
 

Receive All Updates Via Twitter. Just Click the Follow Button Below...


Skip To Continue
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

wibiya widget

Join Us On Networked Blogs

Free Automatic Link

About Me

My photo
I am a young blogger and guy that loves making money online. I also love teaching people how to make money online and also making new friends.